The club enters several teams for men, ladies and mixed events in various Summer/ Autumn and Winter leagues played in a competitive but overwhelmingly friendly spirit.
It's a great way to meet lots of people, improve your game and get fitter!
If you are interested in playing in the teams, please let us know and we can put you in touch with the correct Captain/ organiser.
Please find below the weekend court usage and fixtures list for the 2017 Season.
- Weekends - Herts League matches use all 3 courts for approximate 5 - 6 hours
- Weekends - Hot racket matches use 2 courts for approximately 4 - 5 hours
- Weekends - Autumn Datchworth League matches (please see link below) use 2 courts per team for approximately 3.5 hours
- Mondays - Summer Datchworth League matches (please see link below) use 1 court per team for approximately 3.5 hours
- Match fees of £3 are applicable
- RE-ARRANGED MATCHES - Captains, please can you email email@example.com to inform us of new dates, we will update the website.
Please make arrangements with Dianne Coe to collect match balls before the start of the Season
Men's Herts League: Elias Xenophontos
Men's Hot rackets 1st team: Andrew Roupany
Men's Hot rackets 2nd team: Richard Murray
Men's Hot rackets 3rd team: Jim Lynham
Ladies Hot rackets 1st team: Claire Arnold
Ladies Hot rackets 2nd team: Diana Stewart
Links to previous results and tables...
DATCHWORTH SUMMER LEAGUE:
1st Team: Paul Morris
2nd Team: Mark Burrows
3rd Team: Elias Xenophontos
4th Team: Paul Taylor/ Diana Stewart